Saturday, August 18, 2018

Toluna Ph

 Hello again! :)

Well, lately I am into these surveys and other ways to earn online. So I already did talk about YouGov and was overjoyed because I received my first pay out.

So I also joined another survey website where you could earn points and can redeem it as cash.

It is Toluna. You answer long surveys and earn big points, then there is also their sponsored surveys where it just a poll or you can choose the answers and the great thing is you can write your own content. Like polls, topic, questions, vs type of questions and you also get rewarded for it.

So what are you waiting for guys, sign up now. It is definitely legit and free. you will not pay anything.

Link: https://ph.toluna.com/referral/JPsgirl


Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment