Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Calliel Naturals All Natural Lip Stain Review



         Feeling lazy? Don't feel like applying too much make up? Here is the answer to your prayers. Light up your cheeks and lips with these Calliel Naturals All Natural Lip Stain. 
It comes in 5 shades. Thanks to Ms. Rosegeline Monteverde for sending me these lovely lip stains.




Here are the swatches with the following shades:


                                               Scarlet- Red Orange shade



                                                    
                                              Glam- Dark Red shade





                                              Pinky Promise- Pink shade

        



                                                Kiss- Pinkish Red shade






Creeper- Dark Violet shade or  Dark
Plum


P.S. I am really sorry if I suck at describing the shades and forgive me for those pink shades because it does not stick that well on my upper lip unlike with the darker shades. Peace y'all! 


    I like it since it is organic, smells good likes jelly ace (at least for me), pigmented for a lip tint. Still long lasting though it lasts only 3-4 hours. So far so good for a lip tint. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. It sells for 160 pesos each.


Thank you guys and have a good day. Enjoy reading my blog and feel free to comment.

Also,
 

  Check and Follow Calliel Naturals on their IG account: @calliel_naturals

  Also follow me on my IG: @khaeyixelate



No comments:

Post a Comment