Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Poppy Apparel

     


POPPY APPAREL SHOP

        
       Hey Guys! Long time no blog. Yes I know! Just been busy with life, adulting and the like.  But now, I am here because I have good news for you all fashionistas. Poppy Apparel e-mailed me to collaborate with me to promote their brand and they chose me to be an ambassador for them for their line. Since it is already December, I really think this would be a good time and the perfect time to agree with their collaboration. 

              As I have checked their website regarding their products, they really do promote Feminism and it's in their bio on their Instagram account it is an apparel for confident women. Of course, Who run the world? GIRLS! *singing in a Beyonce style* Kidding aside, well it is true. Our society nowadays  have lots of confident women who can stand up and can do things by themselves without the help of the opposite sex. So, I really think this apparel help us confident girls to express our confidence in a fashionista way. Show your beautiful self girls and be confident and be comfortable with your own skin, Flaunt that! 

            So check their website: https://poppyapparel.com/  
           
and follow then in their instagram account: @poppyapparelshop



               They have lots of products to choose from. They have dresses, accesories and the like. Shop now and express your confidence girl with these apparel and be sexy!







Shop now for yourself ladies and gentlemen for your confident girlfriends. It is the time to do shopping! It is almost Christmas! and when you shop now, you can get 10% off by using my CODE: KIXIFASHION and it is free shipping worldwide! Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment